Coconut Salmon Soft Chewie Skin & Coat 7 OZ.
Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Pea Flour, Salmon Meal, Coconut Flakes, Coconut Flour, Coconut Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Sunflower Lecithin, Inulin (Source Of Prebiotic), Sorbic Acid (Natural Preservative), Powdered Cellulose (Coating Only).
Treat size: Approx. 3/4" Heart
Treat texture: Chewy
ABOUT INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
These coconut and salmon flavored treats help increase energy levels, promote a healthy coat, and provide a dose of omega- 3 (106 mg) fatty acids
- Coconut: Coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Salmon: Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for boosting immune health, promoting skin and coat health, and have indicated they may be helpful in reducing allergy symptoms.
- Flaxseed: Flax is also high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.
- Healthy skin and coat
- Digestive health
- Increased energy levels
Treat Texture: Chewy
Crude Protein (min) 22%
Crude Fat (min) 29%
Crude Fiber (max) 7.4%
Moisture (max) 6%
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5235 Kcal/kg
Kcal Per treat 15
- Up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily